Do the entry only once with full integration with Purchase Order & General Ledger modules.
INTEGRA e-business™ simplifies the accounts payable task by integrating purchase orders for automatic invoice creation and online approval of payment for easy check generation. Since all information is stored in a common location, by drilling down, a manager can determine which vendors performed the best and worst.
The Accounts Payable module provides robust accounting features to streamline the entire cash flow process and help save money. The Accounts Payable powerful library of accounting and reporting features facilitates rapid entry of vendor invoices while seamlessly managing cash disbursement and complete check reconciliation.
With this comprehensive financial management tool, prioritize payments, negotiate terms and manage your cash flow better. The Accounts Payable makes it easier to manage the detailed information your company requires. To ease information tracking you can drill down from any A/P document to all related documents (purchase order, receipt, check, RMA).
With hundreds of vendors to deal with, monitoring their performance and making sure all deadline are respected is the focus of the Accounts Payable module of INTEGRA e-business™.
“...with 3 divisions to manage, the check generation of INTEGRA e-business™ with its MICR encoding reduced our check processing time by 70%”
Mark Flaming, Sutter Instrument
All the features you need
Characteristics, Accounts Payable
- Customizable reports
- Unlimited number of suppliers
- Unlimited history of detailed transactions
- Management of complex payment terms and early payment discount
- Print report of all AP adjustments
- Complex PO receipts vs AP invoices matching capabilities
- Account aging with selectable aging columns
- Unlimited notes per supplier
- Statistical summary report of transactions
- Vendor performance report
- Detailed or summarized account statements
- Supported documents are invoices, debit, credit and adjustments
- Complete history of all transactions and their attachments
- Print the pre-list of payments
- Automatic calculation of amounts due (by amount, by date...)
- Execution of payment generation with selectable parameters
- Allows grouping of suppliers by region, category and/or territory
- Restrict supplier access by status on hold/review
- Allows separate accounting of cash advances and deposits on account
- Allows the data entry of post dated checks accounted for in the appropriate period
- Allows the usage of different types of payment (cash, check, credit card…)
- Permits the printing of “account aging” for an earlier date
- Permits the management of parent/child supplier accounts
- Automatic generation of supplier invoices with a link to the purchasing module
- Validation of data entry of invoices with a difference against P.O. reception
- Report of the differences between PO, receipts and supplier invoices
- Complete multi-currency capability
- Preserves transactions in their original currency to ease AP reconciliation
Screenshot (Click on image to enlarge)