The CRM module of INTEGRA e-business™ allows your sales team to focus and meet their objectives. It allows recording of all customer/prospect activities, sales call, meeting, quotes… Since it is tightly coupled with INTEGRA e-business™ there is NO expensive and cumbersome bridge or synchronization required between ERP and CRM data. Your administrative team and sales team share the same 360 degrees view of the customers.
“… being in sales for 15 years, I wanted a tool that was flexible that would keep track of the entire sales process, INTEGRA e-business™ was the answer.”
Jean Charron, sales manager Consultech Solution
All the features you need
Characteristics of CRM
- Customizable management reports
- No limit of customers/activities/tasks...
- History with unlimited detailed transactions
- User friendly screens and tools
- Management of multiple contacts for the same opportunity
- Multi level data access by authority
- Graphical view of the sales pipeline and win/loss
- Easily assign tasks to other users
- External electronic document can be tagged to opportunities and customers/prospects (brochure, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Template driven look & feel to easily adapt to your corporate image
- Summary transaction lookup on orders and quotes
- One click information access
- Third party integration available (Mapquest, Outlook via MS Exchange and Genius Connect…)
- CRM home page presents a dashboard which gives a general view of the sale/marketing situation
- Rapid e-mail campaign creation wizard
- Automatically creates follow-up tasks for every e-mail pieces sent
- Segmentation wizard for targeted market definition to create targeted e-mail campaign
Access the CRM from anywhere via the Web
Easy to use interface
The CRM module allows your company to manage its sales pipeline efficiently. It tracks sales opportunities from the lead status to the P.O. You can easily navigate through opportunities using a visual representation of your pipeline. Managing activities, tasks and contacts, in relation to an opportunity, is done from one convenient screen.
The CRM module allows your company to manage its most important assets, your Customers base. It creates a central repository of all customer data: meeting history, phone conversations, outstanding quotes, historical orders, etc...
The sales team management menu offers the sales manager a company wide sales dashboard where he can drill down from an employee to its customers to its opportunities and all relevant information. In the CRM, task management is divided between a group of employees and supervisors: the employees will see only the information assigned to them while the manager can see all information of his subordinates.
With the marketing campaigns tracking section, the marketing department can measure the effectiveness of any customer acquisition effort. You can also easily create and send e-mail campaigns to customers by target segment.
CRM: Customer relation management
Customer relation management is about people who want to care and dedicate more time to serve their customers. INTEGRA e-business™ CRM provides them with the information they need to help them achieve that goal.
“using a Web 2.0 technology called ActivePH, the CRM gives a complete user interaction using a simple Web browser while offering the richness of a full-fledged application. The team is proud of this next generation application…”
Luc Brodeur, senior analyst, JBM Logic Inc.
Reach farther into your customer base
- Helps facilitate marketing efforts at a contact, group or campaign level
- Tracks contact management related activities
- Tracks specific sales opportunities based on a company defined sales cycle and provides a graphical and statistical monthly sales forecast information
- Helps ensure that prospects are contacted at the appropriate time
- Alerts sales persons of critical milstones during the sales process
- Provides a central repository of prospects' information
- Tracks lead sources in order to analyze the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns
- Enhances the quality of internal and external communications
- Provides a complete 360 degree view of each prospect
Automate all facets of customer interaction
- Contact management & reminders creation
- Details of activities related to a sales opportunity or to a contact
- Sets tickler date for next follow-up
- Keeps an history of all activities for a specific customer/contact or for a sales opportunity
- At the customer/contact level you can view activities just for the contact, for all sales opportunities or any combination of selections
- Manages marketing campaigns and lead sources
- Manage and analyze by customer and/or prospect, costs, response rate of a campaign, ROI of the campaign, percentage and probability of success of a sale, etc.)
- HTML e-mail broadcast capability (produces newsletters or “individualized” e-mail or letters
- In-bound/Out-bound telemarketing
- Monitors the success of a campaign (trade-shows, advertising, or web seminars)
- Reports on the number of prospects and/or sales opportunities that resulted from each campaign (Lead Source)
Complete sales force automation
Screenshot (Click on image to enlarge)
- User-defined sales stages that records progress through the sales cycle
- Records complete history for an opportunity
- Receives and associates incoming emails with sales opportunities (OS scripting)
- E-mail to contact directly from the opportunity.